If it smells of oil or Petrol ...its in the shed.



Wednesday 9 August 2017

My favourite meeting place Founders day.


This years theme for 2017 Founders day was American Motor Cycles, and these three machines deserved my attention because to my eye Indians always appear Beautiful, magical and charismatic  Motor Cycles. Every year I am always amazed at how many old friends or new acquaintances I meet  more often than not in centre of this universe that is the Founders Day Auto jumble. Again this year our section was very lucky to have been given space for our club stand, and after an early damp start we ended up with a very presentable display. And as the weather got warmer the stand became a drop in centre for Friends, helmets, jackets and of course recent Auto jumble finds.

No comments: